Flat transducers plates – for space-saving installation
Flat transducer plates are installed into the side wall or into the tank bottom, if space is limited.
The nominal tank dimensions remain unchanged.
Flat transducers plates P
P 25 24 5
• Stainless steel housing of 2 mm,
AISI 316 Ti, TIG welded
• Ultrasonic frequency 25 kHz or
• Drip-proof or hose-proof
HF cable connections
• 10 different versions create a
variety of application
Explosive plated compound ultrasound with extended life span
• Long life span caused by low erosion
• Stainless steel 3 mm, AISI 316 Ti
• High temperature stability up to 125 °C max.
• Suitable for pressure and vacuum applications
• New radiating characteristics
• Equal power along the entire surface
• Increased mechanical stability due to rugged
• High reliability due to nonbonded transducers
• Ultrasonic frequencies: 25 kHz or 40 kHz
• Immersible transducers and fl at transducers plates
are available in this technology