Master thesis in the field of electronics development embedded systems - Berlin
Earliest start: 01.10.2023
Experimental development of a concept for cost-effective level measurement in ultrasonic baths.
This is what you bring with you:
- A Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Consolidation in the field of power electronics
- A feel for technological trends and new solution ideas
- An independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Experience with tools for circuit diagram and layout
- Experience with programming using C++
- Subject-specific German language skills (B2)
Why you should apply to us:
- Balanced ratio of independence and teamwork in a development team of 11 developers with versatile skills
- Close cooperation between electronics engineers and design engineers, as well as in-house production machines, enable the rapid implementation of prototypes.
- Short communication channels in a family business in the 3rd generation
- Good transport connections by S-Bahn and bus in Berlin