Ultrasonic bath DT 1028 F
Those who already have a SONOREX DIGITEC DT 1028 F ultrasonic bath can easily retrofit it with the SA 1028 shaking attachment.
The samples can be sonicated in defined time as well as in continuous operation. Rapid degassing via DEGAS function is also possible. The shaking attachment allows gentle to strong horizontal movement up to a maximum of 20 mm through four different shaking frequencies. Both processes can be carried out simultaneously or separately. For example, pre-homogenisation can be achieved with a defined shaking frequency and final homogenisation with ultrasound in a significantly shorter time.
SONOSHAKE Shaker Attachment SA 1028
- Analogue setting of time and shaking frequency
- Horizontal movement: adjustable in 4 steps
- Constant amplitude 20 mm, regardless of the load
- Easy removal of the roller carriage
- Quick assembly of the mounting brackets
EK 10 - 250 for laboratory flasks (order separately)
- Shelf space for laboratory flasks approx. 410 x 280 mm (L × W)
- Recording of
- 36 × 10 ml flask
- 36 × 25 ml flask
- 18 × 50 ml flask
- 12 × 100 ml flask
- 10 × 250 ml flask
- Total shelf space approx. 850 x 360 mm (L × W)
Ready-to-use set - order no. 3257
Quality since 1955
We - a Berlin-based family business in its third generation - specialise in the development, manufacture and distribution of ultrasonic devices, corresponding accessories and application-specific cleaning and disinfection preparations. The high vertical range of manufacture, a modern production facility and motivated employees distinguish us and are guarantors for constantly new quality products.