Homepage » Products » Laboratory »
Ultrasonic bath with cooling for use in analytical laboratories and pathologies
Ultrasonic cleaner for versatile applications
The SONOCOOL ultrasonic bath is intended for use in laboratories and facilities for industrial and scientific research as well as material testing institutes. With the bath, it is possible to use the catalytic effect of ultrasound in processes for which simultaneous cooling is required. Heat-sensitive samples are protected by the cooling function, and process sequences can be designed faster and more effectively than with conventional methods.
Examples for use in the laboratory
- Constant temperature conditions required
- Sample preparation for subsequent analysis
- z. e. Determination of chemical and biological agents (especially chromium (VI) analysis)
- Dissolution of solids in solvent and degassing of eluent
- Advantage: temperature-sensitive materials are not destroyed/attacked
- 3500032 - 230 V plug CEE 7/7
- 3500032-GB - 230 V plug BS 1363
- 3500032-CH - 230 V plug T 12 type J
Ready to use set
Examples of application in pathology
- Acceleration of decalcification of femoral head preparations, tibial shaft preparations, osteosarcomas.
- Acceleration of decalcification of dental hard tissue for histopathological preparation
- Advantage: significant reduction of decalcification times without negative influence on the quality of the preparation and improvement of the cutting quality
- 3500031 - 230 V plug CEE 7/7
- 3500031-GB - 230 V plug BS 1363
- 3500031-CH - 230 V plug T 12 type J
Ready to use set
Discover our ultrasonic baths in use and see different applications where our devices can support you.
Bandelin exhibition stand
Live on site!
We are represented at numerous trade fairs. Visit us at our stand and let us advise you on your ultrasonic application. You can find the next trade fair dates where we are represented in the overview. Please feel free to contact us and arrange an appointment at the trade fair for your request. We are looking forward to your visit!